Back to Documentaries
This documentary reviews the first five years of The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, which has become the showcase for the artistic avant-garde in Spain, as well as carrying out an analysis of all of the expositions, delving deeper into each one by asking the artists’ their direct opinions.
- Genre: Art documentary film
- Running time: Two versions available of 52' y 76'
- Release date: 2003
- Original version: Spanish
- Available language versions: Spanish
- Director: Josu Venero
- Producer: Josu Venero
- Script: Enrique Portocarrero
- Testimonials: Frank Gehry, Giorgio Armani, Thomas Krens, Richard Serra, Fabricio Plessi, Galazo and Fransec Clemente
- Marketing: Abra